Tanaosri Trail (TNT) is regularly held in early of December at Natural Science Park, Suan Phueng District, Ratchaburi, Thailand (GPS 13.521552, 99.245811)
where is close to Kao Chon Waterfall, a part of Great Tanaosri Mountain Range, border between Thailand and Burma.
To travel to Tanaosri Trail
Travel by your personal vehicle from Bangkok, there are 3 recommended routes;
- Using Phet Kasem Road or Thailand Route 4 and then head south passing Bangkae >> Nong Khaem >> Sampran>> Nakhon Chai Si >> Nakhon Pathom >> Ratchaburi >> Suan Phueng
- Using Boromarajonani Road passing Thanon Phutthamonthon Sai 4 >> Salaya >> merging into Thai route 4 at Nakhon Chai Si >> Nakhon Pathom >> Ratchaburi >> Suan Phueng
- Using Rama 2 road passing Samut Sakhon >> Samut Songkhram >> merging into Thai route 4 at Wang Manao Interchange >> turn left to Amphoe Pak Tho, Rachaburi >> Suan Phueng
There are 2 main routes to Suan Phueng
- From Khao Ngoo Interchange use 3087 road passing Chombueng – Khao Bin Cave – Muban Chombueng Rajabhat University – Chat Pa Wai local market – Suan Phueng Hospital – Suan Phueng Administration (this route recommend for those who travel through Nakorn Pathom)
- From Huayphai Intersection use 3208 road and follow Suan phueng signs till merge with 3087 road at Chat Pa Wai local market (this route recommend for those who travel through Samut Songkram or Rama2).
From Suan Phueng to Natural Science Park
From Suan Phueng Administration to Phu Pha Phueng 4Km then turn left, Scenery Vintage Farm will be on your left side. After Ban Huay Phak School intersection turn right then for a few meters turn left to Natural Science Park road.
By public transportation:
- From Southern Bus Terminal, looking for a van labelled Bangkoko-Chombueng or call 032-337787
- From Bangkok Bus Terminal, looking for a van labelled Bangkok-Chat Pa Wai at terminal 6 block 98 (First vehicle start at 04:30)
Using train line “Bangkok – Ratchburi” from Hua Lamphong Station (Bangkok Railway Station) to Rachaburi station, the trains departing every day. However, you have a catch a public bus to Suan Phueng and go on to Kao Chan Waterfall later.
- Hotels are available throughout the years at Suan Phueng district, you can booking via www.agoda.com or booking.com. Try to choose your accommodation close to Kao Chan Waterfall.
- Tent/Camping is another option for those who like to stay close to the event (200m). such as Bua Wattana Resort tel 085-7000-575 (https://www.facebook.com/pg/Buawattana/photos/?ref=page_internal)